AUA Podcast Show Notes!
- Episode 1 - Kimberly Anne the host of AUA - why I started the podcast!
- Episode 2 - The Naysayers and Encouragers - how to deal with them!
- Episode 3 - Interview with Mandy Moore - an American full time digital nomad for 12 years, mainly in Europe.
- Episode 4 - Interview with Ellen Behrens - Ellen is full of wisdom and brings you on her beautiful, and sometimes painful, journey of self -discovery. What it was like living with undiagnosed depression and growing up in a family of alcoholism and codependency.
- Episode 5 - KA talks about National Novel Writing Month which takes place every November and the long and winding path to her author career.
- Episode 6 - Interview with Anita Ramirez who doesn't give up on achieving a lifelong dream of writing a novel, even through a life tragedy.
- Episode 7 - Interview with Jules Costa an American/Brazilian full time digital nomad who travels through the US, Brazil and Europe.
- Episode 8 - Interview with Katherine - The 5 Kilo Traveller - A solo female traveler from New Zealand who talks about and teaches others how to travel extensively, carrying only 11 pounds.
- Episode 9 - Interview with Karina - one of my best friends! Karina is both a minimalist and an unconventional traveler. Originally from Argentina she now lives in California but spends months each year traveling, often to South Africa.
- Episode 10 - Interview with Christopher Michaels who takes you on his trip around the world and talks about how he brought himself back after being paralyzed from a stroke!
- Episode 11 - Interview with Carlyn Montes De Oca a fierce animal advocate, unconventional traveler and minimalist who proves it's never too late and you're never too "old" to achieve your dreams!
- Episode 12 - Interview with Jenny Ambrose of Purée Fantastico. No matter what your dream or vision is, you CAN make it come true. Jenny is proof of that! She made a niche for herself by combining design and anthropology!
- Episode 13 - CIRCUS ARTS! You're never too old to start aerial/circus arts training! KA talks about her passionate journey with circus as exercise. She started in her 40's and is still going strong in her 50's!
- Episode 14 - Eric Patrick Thomas is living proof that it doesn't matter what your circumstances are, you can still achieve your dreams!
- Episode 15 - Diana Olynick talks about the philosophy of minimalism, how she's applied it to her life and how she maintains this lifestyle even with two young children!
- Episode 16 - Jennifer Novak - a US Expat who currently lives in Cambodia! Jenn has been a minimalist for years and even lived in two tiny homes!
- Episode 17 - Dan Chan the Magic Man! - What's it like being a Professional, World Class Magician and how Dan Chan's family is involved in this fascinating lifestyle as well!
- Episode 18 - Ashley DeLuca - what happens when you turn your boat downstream instead of actively trying to pursue your preconceived dreams? You're led to your true destination!
- Episode 19 - Anita Morin - a YouTube expert, tells you how you can jump on the platform too!
- Episode 20 - AUA Byte #1 - KA's Pivot - there is no one size fits all and it's OK not to do everything all the time!
- Episode 21 - Jonathan Rivera - Conversational Activism! Changing the world, one conversation at at time.
- Episode 22 - Christina Papavlasopoulos talks about living in Greece and becoming an entrepreneur of a unique travel excursions for women!
- Episode 23 - AUA Byte #2 - Living with Abuse and Recovery Challenges - KA gets real.
- Episode 24 - Simply Speaks talks about growing up non-binary and overcoming other serious life challenges until they rise up and take the world by storm!
- Episode 25 - Sahara Leigh - World Traveler and Yogini Extraordinaire!
- Episode 26 - Monica Jayne🦄- a Trailblazer of Unabashed Badassery™ and the modern day Mr. Rogers for adults teaching us the life skills we were never taught for relationships, communication, sexuality, confidence, and creating the fulfilling life you were born to live.
This is where you'll be notified of some bloggings, podcast episodes and my upcoming classes at discounted prices!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.